Image

Hall of Famer baffled by Brock Lesnar’s surprising WWE return

A Hall of Famer is baffled by Brock Lesnar’s shocking WWE return. A month after signaling the end of his career at WrestleMania 42, The Beast unexpectedly showed up on RAW this week.

Lesnar attacked Oba Femi, the guy who beat him at Mania in under five minutes, hitting him with four F-5s. Later, Paul Heyman presented a contract for a match at Clash in Italy to general manager Adam Pearce, saying his client has already signed it and now it is up to The Ruler to put his signature to confirm a rematch.

Lesnar’s shocking return has left people surprised given the scenes they witnessed in Las Vegas just a month earlier. After losing to Oba, he took off his gloves and boots and hugged Heyman, as he looked visibly emotional while bidding a farewell.

All this pointed to a shock retirement, but the script has changed. Speaking on the Busted Open Podcast, Bully Ray said that everything pointed to the retirement of The Beast Incarnate before Monday.

“Brock decided to shock the world by taking off his boots, taking off his fist pads or whatever, those MMA gloves, and he leaves them in the middle of the ring, thus signifying that Brock Lesnar is done. We even heard Paul Heyman begging and pleading to move him out of you know, the ‘Then, Now, Forever’ area of the opening of the show and put him in the ‘Forever’ part,” he said.

Bully then questioned why Lesnar had returned despite everything that had been indicated up to his point.

“All indicators were that Brock Lesnar was done. Brock Lesnar made a conscious effort to tell the world, ‘It’s over at WrestleMania.’ A month later, he changed his mind. Why?,” he added.

Tommy Dreamer mentioned that it could have been a ruse to throw Oba Femi off his game. However, Bully Ray said even if that is the case, they still need an explanation about his actions at WrestleMania 42.

youtube-cover

Brock Lesnar called out by female star after his WWE return

While Brock Lesnar’s return to WWE left fans jaw-dropped, former WCW on-screen personality Missy Hyatt was far from impressed. In fact, she called him out over the allegations against him in the Janel Grant lawsuit.

In a post on X, Hyatt questioned why he was back and said whether some higher-up tried to “procure him a woman” as part of negotiations or if they found someone to send him explicit videos.

Hyatt also wondered if Lesnar was simply back because he didn’t want to sit in his home and discuss these allegations with his wife, Sable.


If you use quotes from this article, please credit Busted Open Podcast and give an H/T to Sportskeeda Wrestling for the transcription.